Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bunch of Adults E-Chatting Like Teenagers

I am the commissioner of a fantasy football league and tonight was the first game of the season. Our league has a new feature which is a chat board on our scoreboard page. We are on cbssportsline.com. My wife and I were on the page and after a while some other people came in. We had so much fun just sitting around talking smack and making fun of things such as Chad Johnson changing his name to Ocho Cinco. We were as bad as a bunch of teens on there. Looks like it is going to be a fun season.

I read a little of Terry Bradshaw's book today. Nearly half way through.

1 comment:

Fangirl Jen said...

The chat feature is lots of fun. If we can't all be together to watch games, we can watch at our own homes and comment electronically. I just wish my team was doing better. Harder to throw smack around when you aren't scoring points.